Sunday, February 19, 2017

Dragonfly Journeys challenge - Bodacious bows!


I've been trying out some new challenges to put on my blog to ger a little more traffic over here. This card I made using my new digital image I got over at Power Poppy. The great thing about digitals is that since they store on your computer, they take less space than stamps, and the other advantage is that you can resize it to fit the space you want to use. I printed it onto watercolor paper, then I tried using my reinkers from my copic markers to paint the sky. I used the makers for the flowers and I also used some Chameleon markers. This is big wide ribbon for my bow. I added the pearls for the corners.

You can find this challenge on at this site .

3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the pearl corners and beautiful bow with these wonderful dogwood blossoms!! Great card, Liz!

Dandi93 said...

So pretty Liz, love you big beautiful bow and pearl corners

Jeannie said...

Hi Liz! This is a gorgeous card and your coloring is just beautiful. Gorgeous bow of course too. I'm so glad you found my blog, and thanks so much for joining my Bodacious Bows challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys