Saturday, February 25, 2017

Crafting with Dragonflies challenge #75 Purple


I just love this new stamp I got from Unity stamps. I experimented using an edge of an embossing folder to rub ink on and spritz with water to provide a pretty purple background I really like the way it turned out. and it made the face even more promenient.  Challenges are always what inspire me or provide a little mojo to jump start my creativity, so when I saw that the Crafting with  Dragonflies challenge this week was purple, I was off and going. Purple is not a color I use all that often, but I think it was perfect for this card.

5 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

What a fabulous stamp and that technique is interesting - it gives a wonderful look and is a bit different to inking all over. Pretty flowers to finish too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is just beautiful! The flowers are a wonderful way to finish off this card!

jojot said...

this is another fabulous card....love your design....a beauty

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the background you've created.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Dragonflies.

Helen x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hope to see you again next time.