Friday, January 6, 2017

Crafters of Faith - Friendship

Starting out the new year with a restart with a group of ladies who craft and share their faith. I was a member of this group years ago, and it is great to be getting back to sharing with Christian sisters who share the love of stamping. Tracie  started us off by suggesting we use this scripture from Proverbs as our inspiration: "A sweet friendship refreshes the soul."

I just couldn't seem to find the right colors and patterns to go along with this sweet stamp, but I loved the image of these two little girls holding hands. During a particularly difficult time recently, I have been thinking just what a treasure friends are. God has lead some very incredible friends into my life and even if I don't get to see some of them often, and we might live many miles apart, I love those true friends who you can just pick up that special relationship no matter what.  like nothing has ever seperated us. Isn't that what is so special about God's love for us: when He reminds us that NOTHING can separate us from His love for us.

Check out the blogsites of my fellow crafters of faith:
Kelly                          Joan         
Barb                            Carol
Lynn                          Imke 
Janette                      Judy
Shelly

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this sweet image. You are so right about friends and how they are in your life- and mean so much at special times. Big HUGS to you! So nice to see the wonderful COF cards : )

MiamiKel said...

This is just the sweetest, Liz! I know that January has meant something different for you and Lynn and I imagine your sisterly bond has been unbreakable and strong, just like the faith that you carry. I am so grateful that you're in the COF (yay! again!) and we're able to share creativity, faith, friendship! You are a blessing to many ♥ What a fabulous card!

Barb said...

Liz--this is such a sweet image and a very pretty card.

CardsbyJo said...

Liz, love the image you chose for this month's scripture. This is a sweet card.