Thursday, January 26, 2017

CCEE1704


Here's Vicky's last challenge for January:

By now, we're in the snow season (well, most of us!) except those of us in south Texas where we survived the two day cold snap! Let's see an all occasion card - thinking of you, get well, hello....any card you can send on a normal day...no birthdays or holidays...and it should have snow on it in one way or another.

ETA:  I just realized a Get Well card isn't an all occasion....but, I said it, so go for it if you want!

Come on, join in with us and show us your beauties!

Check out the fun cards of my team buddies over on CCEEStampers.blogspot.com

I sponged my sky, used torn paper for snow and the snowman (he's hand-designed like the real ones.)
I never see snow so these paper snowmen are as close as I get. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up and you can certainly celebrate friendship on any day you choose. Let today be a day you can celebrate just being you, my friends!!!

6 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

How cute is your torn-paper snowman!! Great job on this snowy design with your die cut pines and your frosty flakes!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I think that torn paper snow guy is just the BEST!! Very clever......and a wonderful all-occasion card!!!

Lois said...

Your sky is awesome! And what a cute snowman!

jojot said...

no challenge police here...get well is just fine...and it is such a sweet snowman scenic....love it

StampOwl said...

haha love the torn paper snowman you built, would probably be the closest I could get to a snowman too.

Maryann said...

love the paper snowman, I haven't seem too many either.