Monday, April 6, 2015

CFC138 and C4C280



I made this card this morning for the CAS-UAL Friday challenge using a bouquet of daisies from Flourishes  to be my bouquet on Kraft paper. The C4C challenge was to use daisies. I used white gel pen to draw in the white petals on the kraft paper. I love using white with the kraft paper. I also used the cluster stamping method inside a heart shaped space. I used my old SU itty bitty backgrounds stamp to stamp in some peanut brittle ink inside the heart and then I added some white craft ink also using that same itty bitty stamp. I diecut the bow and added it and the sentiment is from Power Poppy. Since the challenge asked for twine to be used for the CFC I added some natural twine on top of my diecut   bow. 

3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

So sweet! I love this delightful design!

I received you wonderful Easter card today! Thank you so much!

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Beautiful card!!Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Friday´s .
Hugs
Archana

Dee Miranda said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays (: