Wednesday, November 19, 2014

CCEE1447


The challenge this week is to use a photo or something to do with photography. I just had to make use of this cute House Mouse stamp. The layout was somewhat symbolic of a camera. Black with a round lens for the image and the rhinestones are for buttons or the flash.

If you choose to join us, please add your card to the link over at CCEEStampers blog and use the CCEE1447 as the keywords if downloading over at SCS.

Head right on over to see what terrific cards the DT has posted over on the blog.

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

Love this HM image, awesome card!

Sabrina said...

Oh well, seeing this I am definitely glad I didn't go for my Penny Black mice with camera - I'll leave the limelight for your little sweetie complete with his cheese. Great layout, too!!

Lois said...

Cute HM image! And now that you mention it, your card IS similar to a camera.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love this little HM image......so cute!

Lynn McAuley said...

The perfect image for this week's challenge!! What a cute, cute card, Liz!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a perfect and adorable image for the photo challenge....LOVE the polka dots too