Wednesday, November 12, 2014

CCEE1446


Maryann is hosting the challenge again this week for CCEE Stampers. She says:
" I love challenges, they make us think out side of the box when I came across this tutorial on Splitcoast stampers it reminded me that this is something I have always wanted to try. I hope you give it a try.
 Here is a tutorial link to help.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/bargello/"

I wanted to make my with fall colors and loved this blessing that I can send to someone this Thanksgiving.  I think the sentiment is from Sweet and Sassy stamps. One of the very first I ever ordered from them.

Come by the blog site to  see what the team has created with this technique. Join in on the fun and link your card to the linky over at CCEE Stampers.

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

beautiful card

Vicky Gould said...

Very pretty....great bow too!

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a lovely design to showcase this awesome scripture! I love the big brown bow and frilly frame!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

How lovely with that gorgeous bow!

Lois said...

Pretty papers, Liz -- particularly the orange one! And such a gorgeous bow!

Sabrina said...

Those rich autumn colours are fabulous!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Liz...love how the bargello bkgd. brings the focus on your fab sentiment and luscious bow

Maryann said...

beautiful card love the bow - Maryann