Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine Making

Valentine cards are my favorites to make. I love Christmas cards too, but that is always such a busy time of the year! I enjoy the slower pace of February so here is one more Valentine for 2013. This one is for my oldest grandaughter, Taylor, who is in her first year of college. I loved how this one turned out. Hope to make a few more to send some friends. It's getting down to the wire!!! Think I will enter this into the Creative Bellie Challenge, which was to make use of rhinestones.

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

beautiful!!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Liz, this is so pretty! Thhose sparkly hearts add just the perfect color and shimmer to an already elegant card.

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this with the animal print and red glitter hearts!! What a striking valentine that Taylor will love, too!

Darlene said...

Wow! This should be perfect for someone Taylor's age! The DP together with those glittery hearts are showy and fun! Lovely card!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Perfect card for your daughter, Liz. I really like the black scroll down the card. It just goes well with the layout.

maryrose said...

I bet your granddaughter loved it! So pretty!