Sunday, February 10, 2013

C4C172 and F4A155

I was checking out what the challenge for the Crazy for Challenges was for this week. It is to do a Valentine not using reds and pinks. I so loved the blue and brown combo used in the challenge for the Free For All Challenge on Friday, that I just had to use that color combo. I embossed some kraft paper for the top portion of my card. Stamped a lace border on the bottom portion out of Baja Breeze ink and I mistakingly threw away the packaging on that lace border set  when I put it in a box for well keeping. I punched the lacey dp heart with a paper punch and the blue dp with a diecut. I added the light blue ribbon and stamped on the sentiment which is from an old SU set.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Great card! Love the inking on the embossed piece.

Carol W said...

Great card....tfs....

Darlene said...

Soft blues and browns or tans are always a fav combo for me and you have really shown why! I love the lace border and how you made the hearts too. This is really a nice card!