Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas collection #1

I'm starting a showing of my 2011 Christmas card collection here on my blog as I progress with my Christmas card making for this season. I think I will show a little love to many of my Christmas stamps that have not seen ink in some time. I think a friend gave me this stamp from All Night Media. I used versamark and then embossed it in gold embossing powder. I colored it in with some SU markers and copic markers. The background was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the pale blue paper. I punched some pine leaves with my Martha Stewart punch to add to the top of the ornament,
So, here's the first of my featured cards.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab Christmas card...

Lynn McAuley said...

This ornament looks gorgeous, Liz, with your punched pines and pretty embossed background!!