Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #80

I spent a few days traveling this week for spring break, so I missed doing some of my favorite challenges during the week. Stampin' Sisters in Christ is one of my favorites on Sunday, and this Sunday it was hosted by a dear sister of faith, Lovely Linda. The challenge was to use something we treasure: bling or something new. I took my trip with my cherished sister, Lynn and we went seeking fabulous stamp, craft, and scrapbook stores of central Texas. I found this fabulous Sizzix embossing folder so used it with a new cross stamp I got in my most recent Stampin' Up order. I added gemstones and a pearl and of course, I cherish the cross so it seemed perfect for this challenge.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Beautiful CAS card! Love the embossing and that cross. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.