Friday, February 18, 2011

Copic Hoedown

After listening to Miley Cyrus' Hoedown Showdown, I thought this singing cowboy from my stamp collection was the perfect image. It is from Deadbeat Designs. Such a great stamp for both genders, and being from Texas such a popular theme for our love of country music. I cuttlebugged the cardbase with the five pointed star  and added the zigzag punch, because that "zigzag" lyric in the song made me think of it. This card is for the copic hoedown card for Friday's Outlawz challenge. Those Outlawz girls have been having lots of fun this week with their special week.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

This is such a FABULOUS card!! I love the embossed stars and how you have folded your paper down!! Thank you for playing along with us at The Outlawz and good luck!! :)