Saturday, June 12, 2010

Speedy the Cat's Friends' Blog challenge #7

It was my week to think up the challenge so I decided to do something I always love doing--making my own design paper with stamps. I used the heart from More of Speedy's Friends and the flower from Daffodil and Anise sets from Mark's Finest Papers. Then I topped it with this great cupcake from one of the newly released sets called Cupcake Birthday. I used a few Martha Stewart punches and my nestabilities. I thought the rhinestone tiara was perfect for this sentiment. Hope you join us in this week's challenge and don't forget to link it over at Mark's Finest Papers.

6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great challenge Liz - love your card~~

Lynn McAuley said...

Love the wonderful background you have created for this fun card!! Fabulous layers, too!!

Cathleen said...

This is so sweet Liz, love your cupcake!

Joanne Travis said...

What a fabulous challenge and sample card, Liz. I really loved creating my own dp.

Julia Aston said...

A fun challenge Liz! love the colors on your card and the cupcake is so yummy!

Carol L said...

Not only is the background great, but I love all the punched borders and corners! Beautiful colors and design!!