Monday, January 12, 2009



I did this card for the Flourishes Home Challenge going on at Fourishes' forum site on Splitcoaststampers.com. Check it out! It was fun going around the house trying to find something that would inspire a card. I love this embossed tin pail that I have on my wall and I thought immediately of this folder I have for my cuttlebug. Those little sweet flowers are made with a mini punch I got from Creative Memories and The stamped leaves are from Flourishes' spring ephemerals.

2 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a wonderful use of that stamp set -- just love it -- and I LOVE your embossed vase - how VERY clever!!!! Great work on this!!!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Hey Liz! This is a beautiful card! Congrats on winning my blog candy, please email me at: ariellehemp@yahoo.com
with your address, so that I can send your prize!!!

Arielle