Monday, January 19, 2009



Here's a little Valentine I made for the Love contest over on Kitchen Sink Stamps. Kitchen Sink Stamps must be used and I have a limited collection so decided this little squirrel would be a different little creature to be passing along a Valentine!! I love making Valentines. It's my favorite card making time of the year. So get out those stamps and make you a bunch to send to your friends and relatives. They will love getting an original, handmade card of love from you!!!

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What a pretty Valentine...the adorable KS image looks sooo cute on the heart and I love the colors and all the ribbons!!! I love to make Valentines, too...maybe it's because I love pink and red so much!!!

Darlene said...

All of your valentine cards are fantastic!!! And, how adorable is this one with the little squirrel!! Very clever & cute!