Tuesday, November 4, 2008


Emily's color combination challenge today on Splitcoaststampers used two of the new in colors: kiwi kiss and riding hood red with pretty in pink. Doesn't that make a pretty color combo?? One of my favorite things to stamp is scripture from the Bible. I am busy getting some cards ready for a fall church festival and thought the scriptures would be a great thing to share. I think these would be very suitable for framing, which I think is a very flattering way to recycle a card. I also like to tell people that beautiful cards also make great layout items for a scrapbook page as well.
Today is also election day, and I don't think I've seen such excitement as this ever in an election. Regardless of the outcome, I know God is in our midst, and this verse gives me great hope for the difficult times we face as a nation. It is my prayer that God will give wisdom to our leaders whoever they turn out to be and that they are humble enough men to seek His wisdom.

No comments: