Friday, October 17, 2008

I have to do a better job of keeping my blog updated. My dear sister Lynn, who has always been a source of inspiration to me has now entered the land of blog so that she can be an inspiration to the world. Check it out :http://confessionsofaleft-brainedstamper.blogspot.com/

I had a wonderful experience last night of hearing Lisa Whelchel's faith story. It was awesome and she has inspired me to not only spend more buddy time with the true lover of my soul, Jesus, but to also start to journal when I have those close encounters with Him and God. It seems the more I study and learn from the Word, I find myself recognizing these moments more often. I know they have been happening around me all my life, but it's no longer coincidence. I now know who to give the credit to!!!

No comments: