Monday, September 10, 2018

TLC707 and Dragonfly journeys challenge


I did this card for the Technique Lovers Challenge on SCS today and also for the paper piecing challenge over at https://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/

Coral is one of my very favorite colors and I loved these new design papers in a 6 by 6 pad I found at Tuesday Morning. It matched perfectly with this old cameo coral I have had in my stash a number of years. I added some speckles with an old SU itty bitty background stamp with versamrk ink and covered them with gold embossing powder. The lovely girl image is of course from Unity, and the Dream is a diecut. I added a few sequins just for a little extra sparkle, as dreams should include all the glitter and pazazz it can so we can shoot for the stars, right??


3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

The perfect stamp for paper piecing!! Great card, Liz!

Jeannie said...

Hi Liz! I love your pretty Unity girl and all of the colors and sequins too. I'm sorry I'm so late in commenting because I was under the weather, but thank you so much for joining my Paper Piecing Palooza blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Big Mouse said...

This was great too read