Thursday, July 26, 2018

Mod Squad - Christmas challenge


A little Christmas in July here and making this for this week's challenge on Mod Squad to make a Christmas card. I used about 3 colors of my Distress Oxide inks for my background. The stamps are from Unity and I used versafine black to stamp my image and sentiment. The speckles are stamped using oxide inks with an old and very often used retired SU stamp from a set called Itty Bitty backgrounds (I think),  I was a little disappointed that the strip that looks black behind the sentiment which is really blue and also a gold metallic strip. I just don't photograph metallic paper very well.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Liz! I love the inky background and perfect sentiment, so beautiful! I'm your newest follower :)
Tammy x

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a fabulous background for this sensational holiday card!! Glad to hear the metallic gold strip is not the purple it looks like on my screen. Makes for a beautiful card!

Joyce Erb said...

Love the background. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge