Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge



I love this cute stamp with fun beverages for summer especially with as hot as summer seems to be arriving in my part of the world.  I used the sketch that was provided for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge this week and also I used the theme of DRINKS for the Ways to use challenge over on Splitcoaststampers. I gathered up some of my scraps from a scrapbox I keep near at hand to help supply the pieces for this sketch. You can find the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge HERE, and here is my link to my gallery on Splitcoaststampers. Have a happy summer!!

3 comments:

Heide said...

What a super fun card. Love the image and great colors. Thanks for joining us this sketch. Hugs, Heide SSW2-Dt

Lisa xx said...

Gorgeous card, with lovely colours and great use of our sketch!

Thank you for joining us at ssw2

Kathie said...

Hi Liz, I do love your card, such pretty colours and great image which works perfectly with our sketch. To be eligible for our prize as part of our rules you need to comment on this fortnights challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and also include a copy of our sketch on your posting. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us this fortnight.

Hugs
Kathie
SSW2~DT