Wednesday, May 16, 2018

CCEE1820 from the stash


Anne is again our hostess for this week's challenge. She has asked us to dip into our paper stashes and make a card. I love buying fancy papers and I stick them away for those extra special cards. Then, too often I forget I even have it. So this week gave me reason to go through the piles. I found these two embossed shimmering white pieces that I thought I would combine on my card design. I was going to make it a wedding card, but could not find a sentiment that would fit this diecut tag, so I used this one from Stampin' Up that I think has never had ink on it. So, technically, the stamp was some of my stash that got used as well.  Hope you go over and check out the other team members cards over on the CCEEStampers blog. HERE. If you post your card on SCS be sure to use the CCEE1820 as your keyword. You can link your card over on the blogsite.

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

Fabulous card

Lynn McAuley said...

Love these pearly, shimmery embossed beauties!! What a great card, Liz!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Wow.....that really is beautiful paper. I'm with ya, because I often forget what paper I have! This card is gorgeous, and how fitting that you used a "hoarded" stamp too.

Vicky Gould said...

Oh, Liz! What gorgeous paper on equally gorgeous card! It is absolutely beautiful!

Lois said...

Love that shimmery paper, and I like the way you cut it diagonally for the background to the sentiment diecut panel.

Maryann said...

well done on using the hoarded stamp as well as the paper.

jojot said...

such elegant papers should be hoarded and only taken out and used on special occasions....this is pure elegance