Wednesday, April 4, 2018

ccee1814


Hi, Lois is here starting her month as hostess for the CCEE Stamper challenges.  Tomorrow is National Tartan Day.  She asked the team members to create a card using plaid.

I thought I had all kinds of plaids to choose from, but since I have a long list of things to do today, I found this one in one of my paper pads. It looked rather masculine and plaid always reminds me of golf for some reason. My son, who is the golfer's birthday is coming up in May, so decided I would follow Maryann's lead with her great card this week, and go with the golf theme as well with this plaid. I love this vintage stamp of the golfer who wore knickers!!

I hope you will play along with us, and link your card over on the CCEEStampers blogsight HERE.
If you load to SCS use CCEE1814 as your keyword.

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

a perfect male card, that plaid goes well with that theme

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this wonderful masculine card! The sentiment is fabulous with the golf ball O. And the plaid is perfect for this vintage golfer!!

Vicky Gould said...

What a fantastic masculine card! I could use this one for my neighbor!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Not surprised to see a masculine card. Doesn't plaid work so well for guys? Love the plaid you used, and the image is wonderful, mf!

Lois said...

When I first saw your card, I was going to mention that you and Maryann were on the same wavelength with your cards. Then I read your description and realized that you used Maryann's theme on purpose. This is a great guy card, and your son will love it!

jojot said...

your plaid is perfect for this masculine, vintage golf card.....fun