Wednesday, March 28, 2018

CCEE1813 Fancy folds



I made this joy fold card for my parents for Easter. I cross stamp is from Rubbernecker. The sentiment inside on the left is from Sweet and Sassy, and not sure of the source of the one on the right. Fancy folds are not my thing as they take too much of my time that I like to allot for cards.
But Vicky is our hostess for this last challenge of March and "fancy folds" is the theme. Thanks, Vicky, for the fun challenges you provided this month.

Feel free to join along in the fun, if you post your card to SCS please use the CCEE1813 for the keyword. You may link your card over at the cceestampers blogsite found HERE.

Have a blessed Easter everyone!

10 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

How fun...and what a fantastic Easter card! Love your colors and designs, Liz!

StampOwl said...

Fabulous Easter card, and this style of card is definitely fun!

Lois said...

What a beautiful Easter card, Liz! I'm glad you joined in on the fun even though it's not your favorite.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love all these bright colors and your fabulous flowered cross for Easter!! Beautiful work!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Joy fold's are wonderful...not hard to make, but with such impact!! Lovely flowers, wonderful Easter card, mf.

MiamiKel said...

How sweet of you to make this for your parents, Liz! What a dutiful daughter and they will love this absolutely beautiful card - happy resurrection, my friend!

Maryann said...

This fun fold adds another element to a simple card that makes it into a wow card.

jojot said...

lovely design with meaning AND a fancy fold too...fabulous

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card!

Sweet Tart Recipes said...

Great posst thankyou