Monday, January 15, 2018

White on white challenge - the DT favorite


Checking on challenges over at Paper Playful, I found my friend, Jeanette, as one of the design team members for the International Art and Soul blog. The challenge is to make a white on white card. I love the elegant look of these cards and it gives me a chance to use some of the embossing folders and dies with which I have  to create.  Since I have been keeping so many friends in my prayers lately, I decided to make this card of hope to send to one of them. Holding onto hope is the best solution to every situation, and the Lord is my hope.

Wow, I was thrilled to find my card selected as the DT favorite on International Art and Soul blog.




3 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

This is a beautiful card and thank you so much for sharing with us at International Art and Soul this time. I trust that the friends you are praying for have felt the Lord's touch and are feeling better. Christine DT xx

Margaret said...

Wow! Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul. Hope to see you next time. Maggie, DT

Josephine said...

Beautiful! So much detail you don't miss having colour too.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!