Friday, October 27, 2017

RED, plaids, and stripes


I just love Unity girl stamps. I did some paper piecing on this and it is as fun as making paper dolls as a child. The challenge for the Unity challenge this time was to use plaids and stripes. I also am using this for the The Little Red Wagon challenge to use red. I love using red especially at Christmas and Valentines' Day. So, this is a Christmas card to add to my stash so that I will be ready to mail those cards out early and will have time for other things during the season instead of frantically getting cards made at the last minute. In fact this year I try to make at least one or two Christmas cards for some of the weekly challenges I do all year round.

1 comment:

JanR said...

Oooh, fantastic paper piecing! I really like the embossing too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.