Monday, September 11, 2017

Dragonfly Journeys True Blue challenge #100


How fun to see this challenge  taking place for the Dragonfly Journeys's 100th challenge! Trying out some of the new blue shades I have in my Distress Oxide Inks I created this background, then I stamped the large medallion is the darkest blue. I did this on watercolor paper. Then on white cardstock I stamped the girl. I colored her with copic markers and cut her out and placed her on the cards with dimensionals to pop her out a bit.  I like the way this turned out.

You can find the Dragonfly Journeys' challenge here.   https://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Hi Liz! Amazing background you've created and I just love the colors. Of all of the Unity Stamps I have, this pretty gal isn't one of them. She's on my very long wish list. Thanks so much for joining my 100th True Blue Blog Challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys