Monday, July 3, 2017

Two new challenges I am trying


I have a nice quiet day today, so I am using the day to make encouragement cards for my Care Team at church. How excited I was to find a couple of new challenges over on Paper Playful's sight to try as my motivation today. I first ran across the Calling all sistah's challenge 02 which is to make an encouragement card using the challenge colors. This challenge can be found here. http://callingallsistahs.blogspot.ca/

I also found the CAS watercolor challenge to use a butterfly. Here's the link:  CAS Watercolor challenge for July.

The stamps I used are from Unity Stamps, I used Distressed Oxide inks from Ranger for my inks and for watercoloring. I stamped the butterfly in versafine black.

I plan to give these to the ladies who serve on the care team with me, so they can send them out to those they call on to send encouraging words to those who are going through a tough time now.

Happy July to you all.

Look what this card acheived!! I am so honored!

11 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

beautiful colours for the background and love your butterfly. thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour

Susan said...

Gorgeous colours in both background and butterfly! Thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour.

Loll said...

Beautiful rainbow of colours for your background and pretty butterfly. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

Bonnie said...

A wonderful background, Liz! And I love this butterfly! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

Heather North said...

I'm so glad you found us at the Calling All Sistahs encouragement challenge, Liz! Your beautiful card is sure to bring a smile to its recipients face.

lg said...


افضل مهندسى الصيانة داخل اكبر شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام لتصليح اى اعطال داخل البيارات او المصارف باحدث التقنيات التى تعمل على سرعة انجاز العمل فقط الان من خلال زيارة موقعنا الالكترونى
http://abraj-dubai.net/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%83-%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%89-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B7%D9%8A%D9%81/

Lori Kobular said...

Oh my goodness! I love the background you created and who doesn't love butterflies! Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in on the fun with Calling All Sistahs Challenge!

Gwendolyn said...

What a gorgeous background you have created with those Distress Oxides and I especially love that sentiment, its so true! I'm sure whoever receives it will be very touched. Thanks for joining us at the Calling All Sistahs Challenge. Hope to see you back next week! Gwendolyn

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL! Such a SWEET Card!! I LOVE your take on the Calling All Sistahs Encouragement Challenge such a BEAUTIFUL Background!! THANKS for joining us and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Mary M said...

Love your card and your watercoloring. So glad you found us and were able to join us at the June Calling All Sistahs Encouragement Challenge... good luck!

Ceal said...

Gorgeous card, love the background. Thanks for playing along with the Calling All Sistahs challenge