Wednesday, May 24, 2017

CCEE1721 Celebrate us!!!!



Lois is back with her final challenge for the month.  Let's celebrate us -- the CCEE challenge team.  She's asking us to include on our card something to represent each one of the letters in "our name" - C.C.E.E.

So, I used diecuts mostly on my card: c for cat, c for cactus, e for earth, and then I added some embossing at the top and bottom of my card.  I found this sentiment from Unity stamps that had a c for celebrate, an e for everyday, and an e for everywhere.

If you join us for this challenge, don't forget to use CCEE1721 as you keyword. ccee

5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a great blend of die cuts for today's challenge, Liz! Sharp looking card!!

StampOwl said...

Love this card and the layout of the diecuts

Lois said...

Great choices for CCEE! Love all your die-cuts.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love all the die cuts!~!!

Vicky Gould said...

What a brilliant idea to use dies...resulting in one cute card!