Wednesday, April 19, 2017

CCEE1716



Joanne is again our hostess for this week and she made it a fun one.

    
April    is    also    Global    Astronomy    Month.        Create    a    card    having    to    do    with    astronomy,    such    as    moons    and    stars,    but    not    limited    to    that.        You    could    also    fantasize    about    alien    creatures    and    space    travel.        Use    your    imagination….Dazzle    us!!!  

If you play along with us, please upload to the SCS gallery using the keyword CCEE1716.

Here are the 'out of this world' creations made by the CCEE Stampers team you can check out here.

I found an oldie but goodie when I went on my adventure in my stamproom for something that would fit this theme. I can't remember when it last had ink on it. I didn't even remember having this one, so it might have been one a friend who got out of stamping sent me all her old sets. The sentiment stamp is one I bought at Hobby Lobby. Thought it fit well with the theme. I did a little wet embossing and added some silver sequin stars as well. 

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

love the blue and gold on this card

Lynn McAuley said...

The bold blue looks fabulous with your golden moon and stars!! Cute circle sentiment which is perfect for your night sky!

Lois said...

I love that sentiment . . . perfect for the challenge!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

that sentiment is so great.....why don't I have one??? Love your sky!

jojot said...

what a great sentiment...love your stars and moon....truly stellar

Vicky Gould said...

Great layout, great colors, great card! What else can I say!