Saturday, October 29, 2016

R is for recipe Christmas card


My sister introduced me to Paper Playful a wonderful place to find all the weekly stamping challenges. I love doing challenges because it does my thinking for me. It sets some of the criteria for the card, so that takes away some of the choices one needs to make when creating a card. That makes me a much quicker stamper and cardmaker. This challenge was to use 3 of the choices on the recipe. I used a Sassy Cheryl digital design, I used a die for the frame and for the pine needle, and I used silver ribbon. I colored my image with copic markers.  And the best part of this is I have made another Christmas card for my stash. I am going to be ready to just address Christmas cards this year. I make every card an individual design because I hate doing repeats. That means everyone on my cardlist gets their own exclusive design. LOL.

Thanks for letting me join in on this challenge. I love that I discovered some new sites that I did not know about. Thanks, Paper Playful for providing this information. I will be visiting you daily from now on!!!

No comments: