Wednesday, September 21, 2016

CCEE1638



This week Lois is  asking us to Follow the List.  Include on your card:
One (1) animal
Two (2) layers
Three (3) colors (plus neutrals -- black, white, gray -- if you wish)
38
I used orange, green, and red for my three colors. For the background I inked up my embossing folder and spritzed it with water and smashed my paper in between. Then I stenciled the flowers in by using the negative side from scraps left over from a punch. I added rhinestones just to add festiveness to the card. I am a Leo so I love lions.

Please check by the CCEEstampers blogsite to see the team's creations for this challenge. Join in the fun if you like and if you add to CSC, please use CCEE1638 as your keyword. You can attach your card to your comment if you like over at the CCEEstampers' blog HERE.

6 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a cutie this Leo is!! Love your bg!

Lois said...

Cute, cute lion! And a very cool background.

StampOwl said...

super cute card

Vicky Gould said...

That is one sweet card....love that little lion!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fabulous background for this sweet lion and his birthday balloon!

jojot said...

sweet lion....great bkgd.....love it