Wednesday, May 25, 2016

CCEE1621


Hi Everyone, Maryann is here again with her last Challenge for May, and according to the National date calendar today is National Blueberry Cheesecake day, so with this in mind for inspiration create your card.

I have to admit this was quite a challenge for me as I could not seem to work the cheesecake part into my card. I also could not get my only blueberries stamp to do  what I wanted it to do, so I just am letting the pearls I colored blue with a copic marker  be my berries. The inside says:" Just add these to your favorite cheesecake and have a wonderful blueberry cheesecake day!!"

We'd love to have you play along. All you have to do is create something using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1621. Don't forget to  link it on Inlinkz over on the CCEEStampers blog site so that everyone else can see your card too.

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

fabulous use of pearls to create blueberries

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I think the pearls you colored make a great statement!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Your hand-colored pearls make awesome blueberries! Great take on today's challenge, Liz!

Lois said...

Very creative -- your pearls make wonderful blueberries!

Vicky Gould said...

How totally creative of you with the blue "berries"....love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Thanks Liz - So glad you are happy about Flourishes return!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGoodness...LOVE your berries