Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Sharing God's Words in unique ways

This Bible journaling is one of the best new year's resolutions I have ever taken on. I enjoy this time of reflecting on the words of truth the Lord has given us, and creating a way to display them in this very special book. I hope my children and grandchildren will find it a very special heirloom in years to come.

I pick one of my favorite verses from that particular page, sketch it in pencil, trace over it in Micron pen, and color. I have collected some wonderful zentangling art on my pinterest board which helps me with ideas for patterns and lettering to use.




This one I just wanted to do in black and white.
I am also doing a daily devotional challenge that my
church is doing. It is using Tim Keller's The Songs of
Jesus.  This one I decided to do for the Psalm that I had
read for that day.

No comments: