Wednesday, October 7, 2015

CCEE1541


Maryann is again our hostess as we continue through October. Sorry I missed the actually specifics on this challenge until after I had made this card. I was to use chocolate (every woman's favorite flavor) with a color combination of chocolate and pink, chocolate and green, or chocolate and vanilla. I actually used a metallic gold and chocolate combination. The flower I used has all of those three colors in it. I did a direct from pad ink rub of the gold pad to my embossed leaves. Please check out the other team member cards who probably followed the directions. Check them out
here

If you join us in the challenge over on SCS please use the CCEE1541 for your keyword.
Link it to the link over on CCEEStampers blog.





7 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

truly regal and elegant...just love the effect the brush of gold gave those leaves...wow

Vicky Gould said...

Wow...excellent choices...what a beauty and I agree, that gold makes it exquisite.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

The metallic is a fabulous combination with the chocolate. NO apologies necessary! This card is awesome.

Lois said...

The brushed gold gives a regal look to your chocolate!

Sabrina said...

Gold and chocolate - we have gone upmarket here for sure; you make me think of the way some very classy places use gold leaf as decoration! Your flower is just gorgeous, and a really great way to use that leaf embossing folder, too.

Maryann said...

No need to apologise Liz, those colour combination were just a guide line. You have certainly met the brief going up market with the chocolate and gold combination. It reminds me of block of old gold chocolate ( a rich dark chocolate) that we have here in Australia.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the metallics on this wonderful card! So very pretty, Liz!