Thursday, September 3, 2015

CCEE city word play


I was having computers problems that needed to be resolved before I could get this downloaded on my blog. This for the challenge for the CCEEStampers this week.

This week Lois is our hostess and it is also her birthday. So first off, Happy Birthday, Lois!
Her challenge for us this week:

CCEE1536, Skyscraper Day

Lois here.  I'm the hostess for this month's CCEE challenges.  In addition to being my birthday today, it is also the birthday of Louis H. Sullivan (born Sept. 3, 1856), an architect credited with designing the first skyscraper.  Today's challenge is a Word Play challenge.  Include on your card something that starts with each of the letters in CITY.

My C is a compass on a circle, my I is ink, my T is twine and the tiny triagnles on the design paper, and my Y is yellow. 

6 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Great graphic paper backing your compass and these wonderful words of encouragement! Sorry about your computer problems! They are always so frustrating!

Sabrina said...

Another great masculine card from you! And Triangles is very clever for T.
Sorry you had computer problems - they are so frustrating.

Maryann said...

Fabulous use of the word city in this male card.

StampOwl said...

fabulous masculine card and a great way to use the letters in the word CITY

Lois said...

Sorry about your computer problems. Don't you just hate that? Super guy card, Liz! I love the compass for the C in CITY.

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the design of this card and the details work that makes it so interesting and wonderful