Friday, January 24, 2014

In memory of Charlene Merrick



The card to the right of my card in this photo is the beautiful card I found in Charlene's SCS gallery.
It was on SCS that I came to know Charlene and admire her beautiful work. This gorgeous card inspired me and I have that Martha Stewart punch and have never used it like this as a see through type of card. Charlene, your work will still be inspiring us and I have spent this week thinking of you. What a privilege it is to make a card honoring you and your remarkable talent!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

What a beautiful card you made to honour Charlene, Liz. I certainly ended up with a couple of punches on my wishlist after seeing her use them so wonderfully on her creations. Using the border punch like that gives your card (and hers) such a light, airy feel to it.

Joanne (jojot) said...

What a beauty....Charlene would love your gorgeous 'case' of her card. She will surely be missed.

It is really amazing how many wonderful friends we make through the SCS community....and though most of us never meet face to face, they are still very dear friendships. You have been a great freidn for years and I just thought I would tell you that.

Hugs....