Wednesday, October 9, 2013

SOS 122


I am always needing to use things from my stash. In this case I am using some wired ribbon that I have had for quite some time. I made use of two different embossing folders. One side I embossed on vellum, the other side I embossed on metallic design paper. I rubbed my tuxedo black pad over the design paper after it was embossed so that it would pick up the embossed pattern a little better. I used my new Sweet and Sassy stamp I received this week. The diecut for the frame is one of the older ones in my Spellbinder collection. It fit this stamp nicely. The cardstock base is some brilliant blue scraps I still had lying around from an earlier project. This is for the Shop Our Stash Challenge #122  that was to use two types of embossing on the card. You can check out the challenge here.

1 comment:

Leslie Hanna said...

Oooh, I love the vellum contrast with the blackened embossing on the other side. NICE! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!