Thursday, April 11, 2013

CBC167 and QFTD160


I am using this card in two challenges. One is the Creative Bellie Challenge to use pastels. They also request you use some of those stored up embellishments that haven't been used in a while. I used some gold micro beads for the centers of the flowers. I am also using this for the Queen For The Day challenge over on Splitcoaststampers honoring Queen Bonnie! I cased a card of hers and made a few changes to it. On her card she had used this stamp from Stampin' Up and stamped it three times across her card as well. I liked the layout so I did mine similarly. The embossing folder I used is from Sizzix.

 I can't believe the week has passed so fast. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a delicate pastel beauty!! Wonderful work, Liz!