Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Five Words of Encouragement

October is here and I am loving it. It is one of my favorite months and I am busy taking part in the daily challenges for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges over on Splitcoaststampers. This card today was to use 5 words on the card. I love this set from Verve and they are one of the sponsors of these challenges so I made use of this stamp set that is from Verve. Thanks, Verve for being one of the sponsors and won't someone be lucky to win a prize from Verve at the end of this month.

4 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Nice layout, Liz. I really like that sentiment and how you placed it.

Ana Carolina Little said...

Great layout Liz. I love that sentiment as well!!!

Jacquel said...

I love your layout Liz! TFS!!!

Darlene said...

Great card, Liz! Love the sentiment and how you set it with the floral & pearl accents top & bottom, really draws your eye to it! Lovely base as well.