Friday, August 10, 2012

FLLCAUGRW2


I had such a busy week last week trying to keep up with the Dare To Get Dirty challenges over on Splitcoast stampers, that I had to catch up on all the other things around here that got neglected because of my non-stop stamping marathon I had going. I got motivated today when I saw the new stamps Flourishes is releasing this week and the challenges they had going. I just adore their wonderful floral stamps, and I used one of my newest ones today. Loved these fall colors. It gets me in the mood for cooler weather that is a long time away for my part of Texas, but oranges are my favorite colors.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

WOW! Your ribbon, the colors of your card and your paper really look striking together! I love it :)

Thank you for playing along with us in our Flourishes Noontime Challenge!!

~ Amanda :)

Cindy Lawrence said...

This is STUNNING, Liz! You did such a beautiful job with your new stamps! Thanks so much for playing along with Flourishes!

Stacy Morgan said...

Liz this is beautiful! Your coloring is wonderful and I like that ribbon. Yumo! So glad you played in the DTGD last week too, so much fun! ;0) Thanks for playing in Flourishes country road challenge.

Carol said...

Liz! I just love, love both of these cards you made with the Flourishes flowers! BEAUTIFUL!!