Saturday, February 4, 2012

JUGS122


Nothing better than getting to do a little stamping at the end of a busy day. After a busy, rainy day, I got to sit at the computer and check out the challenges for today over on The Daily Dare. Everyday I go to Splitcoasters stampers and The Daily Dare. Challenges are a real source of motivation for me, and it helps me narrow down the wide range my imagination can go on its own. For this card, the sketch was already figured out for me by the Just Us Girls challenge sketch today. Then I selected some Basic Grey papers, that helped me get together the colors, and many times the papers also help in the selection of the stamps I will use. I love florals, so I reached for this great little stamp that it is part of the Cherry Blossoms set from Flourishes. So how do you get your MOJO going for you???

4 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is a beautiful card! love the colors and those flowers are so pretty!
i love looking at sketches to help me when the mojo is taking a break (-:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Great sketch makes for a great card... so pretty!

Jacquel said...

Great card! I like the colors & that sketch you used....TFS!!!

Carol said...

Love the flower image and the colors you used!