Wednesday, October 19, 2011


My good stampin' buddy, DebDeb is hosting the challenge today for the Hope You Can Cling to Challenge. I have been taking part in this challenge for the entire month and have already sent two envelopes full of cards to MD Anderson Cancer Center here in Houston. Having always lived in the Houston area, within an 80 mile radius anyway, this is near and dear to my heart. I used my new Paper Trey Ink set and diecut for this card as well as one of my Spellbinder labels. I embossed it with a Paper Studio embossing folder, and used some new Basic Grey design paper on it too. I colored the white taffeta ribbon with my copic markers to match my colors. I love those markers because they work all kinds of magic like this.

I hope you have been wearing the pink and taking part in some form of support for the Breast Cancer awareness campaign. It really does change people's lives and gives them HOPE! Blessings to you and yours.

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

This is such a beautiful card!! The layout just sings behind your gorgeous angel!! Great colors, papers, and textures on this wonderful design!!