Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #105


These are some quiet colors for the challenge over on Stampin' Sisters in Christ. This camellia is from Mark's Finest Papers and the leaf is a spellbinder diecut. The striped design paper is a scrap from Stampin' Up that I found in my scrap pile. I embellished it with pearls and ribbon.  I kept the design of the card simple and straight cut to go with the quiet and simplistic look I wanted to accomplish with this card. The colors are river rock from SU, light yellow cardstock is from MFP, and I used ivory for the leaves.

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

So elegant! Wonderful job with the color scheme.

Becky said...

This is lovely! Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Liz - how pretty this is in the such a soft palette!! I love that Spellbinders Die and have just got it in my hot little hands - divine! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ, we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team