Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Color Throw Down 142

Rumbling through my stamproom the other day, my old stipple butterfly surfaced. It being one of my all time favorites from Stampin' Up, I just had to ink it up to show it a little love. The sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers. I used a few Martha Stewart punches on this along with some Basic Grey paper. The gray primas worked so well with this and I found some lime rhinestones to use as flower centers. The motivation for this card came from  the Color Throwdown Challenge today. If you have a slow mojo, never underestimate the power a good challenge can stimulate. Have a fun stampin' day!!

4 comments:

Broni said...

Wow, Liz, I love that butterfly! And I love the way you used the colors! I'm so glad you played along with us!

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous card, Liz!! What a fabulous design with this wonderful butterfly!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful design, Liz! Great use of the colors! Thanks for joining us for the Throwdown!

Patrice said...

that butterfly is gorgeous!