Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Color Throw Down 142

Rumbling through my stamproom the other day, my old stipple butterfly surfaced. It being one of my all time favorites from Stampin' Up, I just had to ink it up to show it a little love. The sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers. I used a few Martha Stewart punches on this along with some Basic Grey paper. The gray primas worked so well with this and I found some lime rhinestones to use as flower centers. The motivation for this card came from  the Color Throwdown Challenge today. If you have a slow mojo, never underestimate the power a good challenge can stimulate. Have a fun stampin' day!!

5 comments:

Broni said...

Wow, Liz, I love that butterfly! And I love the way you used the colors! I'm so glad you played along with us!

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous card, Liz!! What a fabulous design with this wonderful butterfly!!

Leonie said...

Wow, so pretty!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful design, Liz! Great use of the colors! Thanks for joining us for the Throwdown!

Patrice said...

that butterfly is gorgeous!