Monday, December 13, 2010

MOJO Monday 169



This is for the MOJO Monday 169 challenge sketch. This was one of my new Christmas stamps this season. It is from Stampendous. The design paper is from Basic Grey. I embossed the light blue cardstock from Mark's Finest Papers with my cuttlebug folder. I chose this soft blue for that soft and serene effect it has. I think I have come to the end of my Christmas card list, but will have a few extras for those unexpected cards. I hope all your Christmas stamping is about done and that you will have time to enjoy the fellowship of friends and family during this holiday season. May Christ's love shine from you to brighten the world around you and may you bring a little cheer to someone who might be having a difficult time this year. Peace and love to you and yours. 

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Love that textured background. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I too am nearing the end....but somehow I always seem to need a few more...and then I really need to get them postal...lol....thanks so much for your beautiful card that brightened my day last week...sorry it took me so long to say thanks

now....this card is gorgeous....the background rocks and that dp was the perfect choice

dj said...

I am done...it feels good to be done this early!!

Gorgeous card...love the embossing!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

I think your card is absolutely beautiful. Its not typical, its restful. Beautiful combination, love the embossed background, on the whole it looks like latticework on your card. Very very nice.