Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #65

John 3:30  "He must increase but I must decrease."
The challenge over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ is to make a clean and simple card. I had not used this embossing folder that I got after last Christmas, so decided it was the perfect choice for this challenge.
The sentiment and snowflake/star is from Stampin' UP. I used Palette Noir black ink for the sentiment and Versamark and silver embossing powder for the snowflake/star. I added a silver rhinestone star in the center.

5 comments:

Becky said...

This is just so perfect for this challenge. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ. Have a blessed week. :)

Susan said...

This is a lovely card for the challenge, Liz. I like the simplicity, when I think on Christ, I feel the weight of his simple yet profound words.

Grace had a beautiful message today on SSC, didn't she.

Hugs,
Susan

Grace said...

Hi Liz! I LOVE your CAS Christmas card! How beautiful the pure white is with just that touch of silver! Thanks for your continued support of Stampin Sisters in Christ! Have a wonderful week!

Patti J said...

What a perfect card for our challenge this week! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week. Hope to see you back next week!

Shauna K said...

super pretty! i love that embossing, and it really keeps with the CAS theme :)