Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hope You Can Cling to


I have been enjoying the wonderful challenges that Splitcoaststampers are doing for the month of October called Hope You Can Cling To with a new challenge everyday. I am determined to make mine all pink although that is not the requirement of the challenges. The cards are being collected for MD Anderson, which is right here in Houston. What a great cause! I hope you will join in the fun. Click on the blinkie on my sidebar to link you to the challenges.

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

These are beautiful Liz! So pretty in pink!

Joanne (jojot) said...

well, gosh....glad I came to see this beauty...I did not realize the Hope You Can Cling to thingie was a month long event...will have to check it out

Francie G. said...

Wowza! Two beautiful creations, Liz!

Lynn McAuley said...

I have seen all of your pink beauties! What wonderful work for this worthy cause!!

Anonymous said...

beach naked [url=http://nudephotos.yuku.com/topic/4/master/1/] nude video clips[/url] Naked art