Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Belli Challenge #96

This week's challenge is a sketch and use something that moves: a piece that swings over, a shaker card, a waterfall card, a spin card.....anything you dream up. Just be sure to grab up something old from your stash to include on your card. I used a brad on my sentiment to make it swing out. I also used the metal piece ( I really don't know what those are call, but it's been in my hoarded SU metal fastener embellishments box forever.) It helps hold this gatefolded card close. Can't wait to see what you create and make sure you link it over on the Belli Challenge blog here

.The card base is kraft paper from SU, the design papers are from Basic Grey's Max and Whsiker's collection. The stamps are from Verve. The sentiment moves up and down with the brad.

9 comments:

Chrissy D said...

(singing this song now) Beautiful card - love your take on the sketch!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a wonderful butterfly, held down by a photo turn (HA! I remembered!!!). I love the colors and that tag that moves. Great job, my friend!!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Liz, hope you're enjoy your day!

beautiful card, great interpretation of the sketch and I love these papers!!
take care
blessings!

Joan Ervin said...

Your little butterfly is sooo pretty, Liz, and what a great idea to add the brad to the sentiment to make it move...you are sooo clever!!!

Dani said...

Wow! Gorgeous and so clever the way you did the movement!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this card- pretty butterfly and I love the way you attached the sentiment with the bead- new to me! Thanks for the inspiration!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Cute card Liz! I like your combination of DP and the colors!

Cindy Groh said...

Great patterned paper. Love the butterfly as well.

joy said...

Really like your color choice and the coloring of the butterfly.