Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Belli Challenge #89

This week's image is a digital image from Sweet n' Sassy. The challenge for this week is to use diecut shapes. I used one of my new spellbinder set.I also used  some nestabilities for the tag. The design paper is from my favorite company, Basic Grey. The cardstock is pink pirouette, which Stampin' Up is bringing back--yeah!!! I liked it with the kraft paper and  white natural. I colored the image with my copic markers. The sentiment is from Sweet n' Sassy as well.
I hope you will join us using some of your favorite die cut shapes. Go over to the Creative Belli Challenge blog to link your card to Mr. Linky.

8 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Oh my, Liz...this is gorgeous!!! I really like the new Nesties die and your coloring on the daisies is FABULOUS!!!! Love the BG paper you used, too!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so pretty and delicate!

Lynn McAuley said...

Sure wish I had some fresh new Nesties!! This one sure creates a gorgeous frame for your beautiful daisies!! Awesome card!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

These soft colors are jus beautiful, Liz!! Great coloring, love the dp, and the nesite!

Holly said...

Liz, this is gorgeous!!! Love your soft colors and how you colored those daisies. Beautiful card!!!

Ceal said...

Such a pretty card Liz, love that nestie die, love the colors you used as well.

Davi said...

Hi Liz, thanks for stopping by and leaving your kind words. I love this card!! The soft colors and the beautiful daisies along with the dp are so perfect!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi Liz! Pretty card! I just got that labels set as well and can't wait to use it!