Thanks, Lynn for awarding me the Kreative Blogger award. She's my sister I suppose she has to like my blog, right?? She's the one responsible also for this addiction I have. The best part about receiving it will be to award some of the other fine blogs that are out there from where I gain my inspiration. I'm so thrilled if you are a follower of my blog, and I hope I am sharing the love I have for stamping with you.
To accept the award I had to do a few things:
*Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
*Copy the logo and place it on my blog.
*Link the person who nominated me for this award.
*Name seven things about me that people might find interesting.
*Post links to the seven blogs that I nominate.
*Leave comments of all seven blogs letting them know I nominated them.
Seven things that people might find interesting about me:
1. I've been a Stampin' Up demonstrator for the past 8 years. The stamp store my sister and I frequented went out of business, and signing up with Stampin' Up kept the addiction going.
2. Most of my money is spent on stamps, papers, and ink!! Oh, and how can I forget all those paper punches and diecuts, and embossing folders??
3. I'm a retired kindergarten teacher, who now an assistant teacher's helper for the 4 year olds at my church two days a week. I just love the little ones.
4. I taught myself how to play guitar and enjoy leading music in a prison ministry I take part in. Okay, I guess I need a captive audience (I'm not that good)!!!LOL
5. I was recently crowned one of the Queens of the Royal Court over at Flourishes blog.
6. I love to do challenges. They always jumpstart my creative juices!!
7. There should be a warning on the door of my stamproom: ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Here are my nominations for this award:
5.Patricia at Stamping with Kokirose
6.Bev at Savor the Journey